What Is An NFT? In an increasingly digitalized world, NFTs are the latest crypto-currencies to hit the mainstream these days. NFTmeaning crypto art.
Avec l’envolée du Bitcoin et, plus généralement, l’intérêt grandissant de la population pour la crypto-monnaie, de plus en plus de termes obscurs s’insinuent dans notre quotidien. Le dernier en date ? NFT. Cet acronyme désigne un « non-fungible token », soit un jeton non fongible en français. C’est un procédé cryptographique qui permet de certifier de l’authenticité d’un objet virtuel. Comment fonctionne le NFT et à quoi sert-il ?
As news travels fast, it didn't take long to whet the curiosity of the general public. NFTs quickly became popular. If they have applications in the art world, the idea is that they can be applied in other various fields as well, such as video games or sports.
In this article, I will answer all your questions about NFT crypto-currencies like What Is An NFT? How Do NFTs Work? Where can I buy NFT?
What is non-fungible?
How were the NFTs born?
Where and how to buy NFT?
The NFT trend
- There are now virtual Batman figures;
- A digital mosaic by artist Beeple sold for $69.3 million at auction on March 11 at Christie's;
- The Weeknd announced the release of a new track in NFT;
- The start-up Sorare created a Panini album of soccer players in the form of NFT;
- A virtual house called the Mars House was sold for 288 Ethers, or $500,000.