Where is the best place to buy Cryptocurrency? Coinbase, Kraken, and Gemini offer Bitcoin and a growing number of altcoins. These three are probably
Where we can buy Cryptocurrency?
We have been interested in cryptocurrencies for several months now. Coinbase and Gdax, Kraken, Bittrex, Binance, CoinFalcon, here are five platforms that allow you to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies. Follow the guide.
In this file, we recommend 5 sites to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies. These platforms will allow you to simply own some but also transfer some, but you can also trade if you are interested in the activity. We have tested them all, if you have specific questions do not hesitate to ask them in comments.
|Image par Miloslav Hamřík de Pixabay|
SOME TIPS AND PRECAUTIONS BEFORE YOU START:
Before you embark on your cryptocurrency adventure, it's important to take precautions and follow our advice:
- Invest only what you can afford to lose;
- In the case of trading, get your initial investment out as soon as possible. When you enter, set "consistent" exit prices now;
- Do not hesitate to activate the double authentication;
- The quotation follows the law of supply and demand and can be subject to very high volatility, so be careful what you do ;
- Gains made in cryptocurrencies are reportable, which should not be overlooked;
- If you plan to store crypto-currencies for the long term, do not leave your currencies on the exchanges. Place your virtual currencies directly in a wallet with a private key, this part will be the subject of another file. In any case, you can use these platforms to acquire the currency of your choice, and then transfer them to a private wallet.
5 sites to buy, sell and trade bitcoin and other currencies
- Quick and easy registration
- Very accessible thanks to a good ergonomics
- Good mobile application
- 04 currencies available: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and LiteCoin
- Account funding by credit card, in addition to bank transfer
- The platform holds the load relatively well, except in some cases
- Only 4 currencies available, several new integrations are planned for 2018
- High exchange fees
- When exchanges explode, buying and selling of crypto-currencies is blocked